1. Write Down your Prayers (and prayer request)
Writing things down help you commit them to your memory. No, you don’t need to memorize your prayers. But the more you pray the easier it becomes to pray.
What you will find is you will never be at a loss for words, because you will be able to reference your previous prayers.
2. Use Quiet times as Opportunities to Pray
Use every minute wisely. You can pray while waiting for your food in the drive-thru, on your lunch break, or while sitting in standstill traffic.
It’s never a bad time to thank or acknowledge God, even if it’s only for a quick second of prayer. The more you pray, it’ll become an unconscious obsession, you’ll find yourself breaking into prayer without any notice.
Start your day with Prayer by joining the Encouraged 30 day Prayer Challenge!
3. Make it a part of your Daily Routine
Creating a routine that consists of prayer is important. So decide on a time that best suits you to pray. If your only habit is doing your hygiene in the morning then pray right after you’re done.
If you have a nightly skincare routine then you can do it after that. Either way, become intentional about making it a daily habit.
4. Start Bible Journaling
Bible journaling is a great way to create a consistent prayer life. Using the SOAP method helps you with consistently writing down your prayer.
Bible journaling also gives you the opportunity to learn more about the word and study the Bible independently.
5. Participate in a Challenge!
Studies show it takes at least 21 days to form a habit. Therefore, it’s important to make prayer a daily habit. Participating in a challenge is an easy yet fun way to create a consistent prayer life.
No need to look any further girl, I got you covered! Join the 30 Day Prayer Challenge. Download your prayer journal now.
It’s simple, fun and free so you have nothing to lose. Don’t wait to start becoming intentional about your prayer life.
Create your own Digital Prayer Wall
- Sign up or sign in on Trello
- Click on the plus sign and create a board.
- On your board, you are going to begin to create a list.
- Within each list, you will create specific cards. Using those cards you will write your prayers.
- There you have it you just created your very own digital prayer wall.
Watch the Prayer Wall full video which includes ideas for your prayer wall.
If you enjoy this post, you may find these Bible Study blog posts helpful when it comes to prayers for your prayer wall.
- When God calls you to Speak Prayer
- Never stop Acknowledging God Prayer
- Give me more Jesus Prayer
- Prayer for Discernment
Love this post, Pin it!