Which is unfortunate since writing is my passion. It’s actually the second driving force behind my stationery shop.
For a long time in 2021 I had not written anything out of fear. I was afraid my writing was insufficient. Fearful of my grammar and spelling errors being seen all over the World Wide Web. Fear that I didn’t have anything new to say or offer.
But I’m back. Satan knows how to play on our insecurities. Man does he know how to play me like a fiddle.
God placed it in the spirit to explore his promises this year. I searched the internet and was overwhelmed by what I found. There are so many promises of God, I decided to pair it down to 12.
If you enjoy this post, you may find these Bible Study blog posts helpful when it comes to reading the bible as a beginner:
- How to Bible Journal for Beginners
- Woman you are set Free Journal – Join the 31-day Challenge journey of journaling and prayer to align your faith and purpose with the will of God
- How to Color Code your Bible
In 2022, one of my spiritual goals is to deepen my relationship with the Trinity Holy Spirit, Jesus, and God. The more I read the more I realize how important it is to differentiate between the 3.
If you are looking to learn more about the Holy Spirit, LIVING WITH THE ADVANTAGE: How To Successfully Navigate Life With Holy Spirit As Your Competitive Edge And Best Friend, this is a great book that will help your spiritual growth.
12 Promises of God for 2022
- The Lord will fight for you, and you have only to be silent. Exodus 14:14
- Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10
- I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world. John 16:33
- The steps of a man are established by the Lord, when he delights in his way; though he fall, he shall not be cast headlong, for the Lord upholds his hand. Psalm 37:23-24
- Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. Matthew 11:28-29
- Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7
- If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him. James 1:5
- No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it. 1 Corinthians 10:13
- If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 1 John 1:9
- Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him. John 3:36
- For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you, but if you do not forgive others their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses. Matthew 6:14-15
- And they said, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household.” Acts 16:31
I hope that this post has encouraged you to bible study because you don’t need to be an expert! These are my favorite bible study resources for beginners! This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (meaning if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission but it won’t cost you anything)! Thank you so much for your support as this helps me afford the expenses of my online ministry. Click here to read my disclosure policy.