2023 came in with a bang but I refused to let what felt like hell stop me from what I knew God called me to do. Satan was attacking from every direction.
In those moments when you feel like your life is spinning out of control. Don’t give up. Don’t listen to that voice in your head telling you that you aren’t worthy.
I know you may be thinking, what’s the point? You’re wondering if God left you.
Trust me when I say, God loves you. Please believe me when I tell you in the midst of all this pain, there is something good on the other side of your tribulation.
Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude.1 Corinthians 13:4
A Transparency Moment
I truly struggled to write the affirmations for the Love Collection. Because if I am being honest I haven’t felt worthy of God’s love. But being able to read those affirmations after a difficult circumstance or bout of depression is just the reminder you need of God’s unconditional love.
A lot of tears, self-doubt, fear, and anxiety went into this collection. It was only in God’s strength that I am still standing.
I can do all things through him who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
This blog post is your gentle reminder that you are loved by God. If you need a physical reminder order the Jar of Love now. Get the beautiful stationery reminders you need to continue to embrace God’s, unconditional love.
Love (agape) is affection for someone or something.
God’s love is un-reserving. His love is forgiving. God’s love is kind. God’s love is constant.
God’s love is unreserved. God’s love gives with the expectation of receiving nothing in return. God’s love is kind no matter how we treat Him.
10 Bible Verses on God’s Unconditional Love
- Nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:39
- I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. Galatians 2:20
- We love because he first loved us. 1 John 4:19
- So we have come to know and to believe the love that God has for us. God is love, and whoever abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him. 1 John 4:16
- There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love. 1 John 4:18
- Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God.1 John 4:7
- For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11
- See what kind of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God; and so we are. The reason why the world does not know us is that it did not know him.1 John 3:1
- But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8
- Give thanks to the God of heaven, for his steadfast love endures forever. Psalm 136:26
If you enjoyed this blog post, share it with a friend on Pinterest!