Welcome to Week 5 of the Woman you are set Free online Bible study!
- If you have any questions about how this study works, you can catch up here on Week 1, Week 2, Week 3, and Week 4.
- Week 5 we will be reading Romans 15 & 16.
- Watch this week’s video and join the discussion!
Questions to answer in the comments:
- What bible verse are you currently working to memorize?
- Considering the importance of prayer in warding off attacks from the enemy how could you implement a powerful prayer strategy for yourself?
Day 29 Romans 15:1-21
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope. Romans 15:13 ESV
Dear Heavenly Father, may I never forget the power of scripture. Please grant me the endurance and encouragement of your word. When I am weak surround me with those whose faith is strong. When I am strong may I be the support system for those whose faith is weak. In Jesus name we pray, Amen.
Day 30 Romans 15:22-33
I appeal to you, brothers, by our Lord Jesus Christ and by the love of the Spirit, to strive together with me in your prayers to God on my behalf. Romans 15:30 ESV
Day 31 Romans 16
The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Romans 16:20 ESV
Dear Heavenly Father, I just come to you praying thay you give us all the strength to overcome the desires od our flesh. Help us to not be self centered, self serving, and manipulative beings. But to instead strive to be more like Christ in every area of our life. Loving one another, serving one another, and caring about the good of others more than ourselves. In Jesus name we pray, Amen
Thank you so much for joining the #fr33Challenge! Much love and many blessings, Chellbee