Although 2018 did not disappoint. I have to admit it didn’t fully live up to my expectation. We’re still here so cheers to another opportunity to make stuff happen.
Let’s embrace the new year and future together. These verse will motivate you to walk into 2019 with your head held high. Grab your coffee, goal workbook, and bible now.
As a thank you for reading my blog, you can download your 2021 Goal Planning Workbook now -no email required!
Together let’s start 2019 with purpose. Write down at least 3 goals you want to accomplish in 2019. Make sure one of your goals is a stretch goal.
If you’re at a lost for what you want to accomplish be sure to download the workbook. Because I’ve shared several goal categories in hope that it will help spark your mind. Most of all make sure your keep up with your goals and hold yourself accountable through the year.
5 Bible Verse for Motivation in 2019
- John 16:33 I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”
- 2 Timothy 1:7 For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
- Psalm 119:71 It is good for me that I was afflicted, that I might learn your statutes,
- 1 Corinthians 15:58 Therefore, my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain.
- Proverbs 19:20 Listen to advice and accept instruction, that you may gain wisdom in the future.