Do you truly carry God’s word in your heart? Is the word the instruction manual by which you live your life?
I don’t know if its just me. But that’s a lot to ask. Especially when you are just beginning in your walk with Christ.
I know it’s not that you don’t want to carry God’s word in your heart. But it’s hard to know what you don’t know.
I want to encourage to keep going. Everyone has to start somewhere. Today I’m sharing 12 bible verses that I think will help you in your walk with Christ.
12 Bible Verse to Live By
1. Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. Matthew 7:7
2. You will make your prayer to him, and he will hear you, and you will pay your vows. Job 22:27
3. So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31
4. Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect. Romans 12:2
5. For we walk by faith, not by sight. 2 Corinthians 5:7
6. If you obey the commandments of the Lord your God that I command you today, by loving the Lord your God, by walking in his ways, and by keeping his commandments and his statutes and his rules, then you shall live and multiply, and the Lord your God will bless you in the land that you are entering to take possession of it. Deuteronomy 30:16
As a thank you for reading my blog, you can download your 12 Bible Verses to Live by Scripture Reading Plan now -no email required!
7. Cast your burden on the Lord, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved. Psalm 55:22
8. The Lord is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. Psalm 118:14
9. Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7
10. Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. Romans 12:12
12. It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not leave you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed. Deuteronomy 31:8
- Study Bible, I prefer the English Standard Version
- Pew Bible, I like to keep it simple since I don’t take notes in my bible
- Faith Journal, my go to for bible study, prayer, and all things faith related
- War Room Movie, this movie is so inspirational definitely a must see movie
- Kingdom Woman, a great foundation book for woman that is bible based.
Love this post, Pin it!