For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. Psalm 139:13-14
10 Daily Affirmation for Christian Women
- You become a better version of yourself every day and I’m proud of you for that.
- Love who you are right now because right now you are exactly who God created you to be.
- Be patient but don’t stop working hard. His promises are real and they will come in His time.
- Hold your head high because you are everything God said you are.
- Do everything with an attitude of excellence.
- Speak only with love because there is power in the tongue.
- Although you may fail, you are not a failure. When you fall you are simply building your character.
- You do not have to do it all. God equipped you with a circle so that you would have people around you that help you get things done.
- Excellence is not God comparing you to others. But Him knowing your capabilities and wanting you to use each lesson to improve yourself.
- Don’t hold on to what God himself is trying to rip apart. Trust that those that he removes from your life will be replaced with people who are better suited for your journey.
I hope that this post has encouraged you to affirm God’s love for you! These are my favorite bible study resources for beginners. This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (meaning if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission but it won’t cost you anything)! Click here to read my disclosure policy.
- Study Bible, I prefer the English Standard Version
- Pew Bible, I like to keep it simple since I don’t take notes in my bible
- Jesus Bible ESV, my new go-to bible which relates every book in the bible to Jesus
- Gel Highlights, perfect no bleed highlighter
- Faith Journal, my go-to for bible study, prayer, and all things faith-related
- War Room Movie, this movie is so inspirational definitely a must-see movie
- Kingdom Woman, a great foundation book for women that is bible-based.
Love this post, Pin it!